This past year was a bit of a doozy, as they all are one way or another. Still, I finished two queen size quilt tops in 2017 and that made me glad indeed. I went back home to the States and saw my family, which was a real shot in the arm. I took part in the Europe do.good.stitches bee, in the Comfort Circle. I also started up this blog and business, with a pattern shop to soon follow.
For 2018 I’ve got a list of goals, great and small:
- Quilt and bind the Tula Pink City Sampler I finished this spring.
2. Enlarge the Jen Kingwell Long Time Gone quilt to Swedish Double Bed size, which will require 52 more blocks around the edges. They are already planned out, so half the battle is done.
3. Quilt and bind the Long Time Gone quilt.
4. Blog 2 or 3 times a week.
5. Make a big-girl quilt for my niece.
6. Make a series of mini quilts, just ’cause.
7. Make a quilt each for my kids (two in all).
8. Complete 10 patterns, 2 different series, and their examples.
9. Take nature walks with camera in hand at least once a week as part of artist dates.
10. Repair one vintage and one contemporary quilt (replace squares, bind).
11. Continue with do.good.stitches, and join the Scandibee gals once again.
12. And, for good measure, I’ve got my eye on two Works in Progress (WiP’s), Red Spiderwebs, and the 2012 FQS Mystery Sampler to take down off the shelf!
Bring it on 2018! Here’s hoping for a healthy and productive new year for all of you.
I’m linking up to Quilting Jetgirl’s 2018 Planning Party: